The Balance of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batch 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

Batch 1 Empty
PostSubject: Batch 1   Batch 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:42 pm

1. Change in appearance:
In order to streamline the site and the speed it uploads/refreshes, I've changed the theme.
This will help not only you guys, but me as well since I have a tendency to check the site
at home (where I only have dial-up). However these home checks are just to make updates,
not for actual rp.
2. RP Dates:
Rather than set a specific day of the week for rp, it will become more of a week-by-week
basis. Currently Monday is looking like a good day to catch an hour or two, however once
I'm on the insurance and able to do flee the house on other times, we may find we can rp
a bit more. Gimme some feedback on this one; what's good for you?
3. Contacting me at home:
I don't have MSN on the home computer, so there's really no reliable way to set that up.
However, I do have an e-mail we can contact each other with. It's jgonyer_2007@yahoo.com.
We can work out details when I'm at home.
4. What's ahead:
Much to my surprise you guys seem to be welcoming the idea of going ahead with a story
arch that was originally to be used to punish you guys. As a result, a whole lotta
dramatic stuff is ahead. The drama will accelerate the storyline a little faster than first planned, but I have time to work things out. However, the party has gone up a level recently. I will get you the updated sheets at the next opportunity.
What I want from you guys is some ideas. I want to give you guys more creative opportunities, so I want your ideas (in private format of course.) One idea I have is to give you guys each a plotline where you basically play the leader.
Also, forgive spelling errors please, I'm nicely buzzed atm. drunken
Back to top Go down
https://balanceoffate.forumotion.com
Tayen

Batch 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch 1   Batch 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 pm

that arch was meant to PUNISH US?! talk about a plan backfiring. Anyway, I'm liking everything I'm seeing here at the moment. Any day is good for me, unless my manager has me working that night. I don't have a fixed schedule of when I work, I get the schedule every Wednesday so I'll be able to let you know when there is a good time for me.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

Batch 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch 1   Batch 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 pm

I can't do Monday or Wednesday nights but any other night is good for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batch 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch 1   Batch 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batch 1
Page 1 of 1