The Balance of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selttling in and Setting out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

Selttling in and Setting out Empty
PostSubject: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Andromaeda finally announces that dinner is ready and dishes out food for everyone. It's a healthy meal of bass roasted over an open fire, wonderful spices adding to the flavor, with a side of cooked watercress, slices of cattail root mixed in. (The side is like greenbeans with potato slices. Both watercress & cattail are edible.) Arianrhod happily feasts on her fish, sitting right next to Valtheran. She occasionally looks up at him and smiles before returning to her fish.
Back to top Go down
https://balanceoffate.forumotion.com
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Kendal just sits there eating his fish. He's still thinking about his family.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Valtheran reaches down and rubs her head.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Arianrhod finishes her fish and turns her nose up at the side dish. Andromaeda tries to coax Arianrhod to eat them, claiming they'll make her grow up big and strong, but Arianrhod has a small fit and blurts something out. Andromaeda translates it to "I'm alrealy big and strong! I want to be normal!"

To describe the clearing: It's about 20 paces wide, with the river in the south, flowing east to west. The fire, as well as Andromaeda's bedroll, is close to the river. Arianrhod had hers in the easterly part of the clearing, aiming towards the path to Esmeltarn. You guys can put your bedrolls wherever you want. In the west there's the way you guys came into the clearing. There's bushes and trees and some patches of tall grass circling it.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Kendal's bedroll is near the western part of the fire. After dinner he gets up and stretches. "I'm thinking we should get going ASAP tomorrow. We need to get to those mages. Perhaps they will know how to fix our little problem."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Valtheran grunts. "Probably. That would make sense at least. Did anything happen while I was on watch?"
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 pm

"Peludra visited me and Arianrhod had fun on the ice I made for her. Other than that, nothing."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:46 pm

An eyebrow goes up. "A goddess decided to visit you and you're acting like your next door neighbor swung by to ask for some sugar."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:49 pm

"Eh, I'm trying not to make too big a deal out of it. Otherwise I just might explode with the excitement. I don't think you want this clearing burning."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm

"Given that Meilikki happens to be in the area, you REALLY don't want to set this place on fire."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Andromaeda chuckled. "Well gee. I might just have to see if Eilistrae will visit me when I pray tonight. I might be lucky, what with all of us meeting the gods."

[Also, sorry for dropping off without warning. A nasty storm popped up without warning, and I didn't want to short out my computer. Had to get off asap. Sorry for the inconvenience, blame it on Arkansas weather. Also, no rp tomorrow, but I will be sending you guys some useful documents to help you. RP will pick up again Saturday.]
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:19 pm

"Well, don't do what I did. I almost shot Meilikki."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Andromaeda looks at you a moment and starts tapping her fingertips together nervously. "I-I-I don't think you quite get how I pray to my godess. That and I really have no weapon, which that and a few other things aren't involved...." She mumbles something, and you can imagine that if her skin were any lighter, she'd be blushing.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Valtheran's interest is piqued. "Tell me more. I'm always interested in learning about the ways others worship their gods."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Kendal gets his interest perked as well. "So how bout it? How do you pray to your goddess?"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Andromaeda pulls up part of her robes to hide behind her face. She mumbles something; you'll need to make a listen check to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Kendal makes a listening check
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 pm

The member 'Tayen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Kendal I'll message you with your results.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Valtheran makes a listening check
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:52 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Kendal stares blankly. "Oh... that's... interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Valtheran's eyes widen but that's his only visible reaction. "Yes it is."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Andromaeda pops out from her robes, a look of utter fear on her face. "OH GOD BOTH OF YOU HEARD ME?" She hides back under her robes. "Oh now you must think I'm some sort of shameless hussy; Eilistrae is a good goddess really, it's just how we pray and worship. It's the concept of being beautiful as you are....ohhhh you must hate me now."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:12 pm

"Nope. Everyone worships differently."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selttling in and Setting out   Selttling in and Setting out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selttling in and Setting out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: