The Balance of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

Temporary Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Hiatus   Temporary Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:55 pm

The campaign will be on a short break until I get the new guy (Sorne) worked into the campaign. I need to make sure he's set up backstory-wise & that he likes his character sheet. Also, I need to organize some things & get them straightened out. You will be encountering combat soon so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go check the newly-created RP Guides section, where you'll currently find a guide for combat, as well as when to use checks. PLEASE. Combat is taxing enough for the regular version, and I'm trying to give you guys a chance to use the powers you get this way, but this way is still taxing. I need you guys to understand combat as much as possible. I'll post on this thread when we're finally up and running. Also, I'm going to make a thread specifically for when I work, so you will know for sure when I can't RP. Also, if all of you can add my yahoo! messenger to your account, that would be great. The id is jgonyer_2007. This will make it so we can chat when I'm at home on dial-up.
In review, I need you guys to do the following:
--Add my Yahoo to your Contacts so we can chat at home
--Check the RP Guides section
Back to top Go down
https://balanceoffate.forumotion.com

Temporary Hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section :: Rules :: Announcements-
Jump to: