The Balance of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Empty
PostSubject: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Sorne you got set up in your room and went over to Kendal & Andromaeda's. Arianrhod was laid out on one bed, with Andromaeda working fervently to keep her bandages fresh. "I just hope that healer gets here soon."
Back to top Go down
https://balanceoffate.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Sorne sticks his head in, and sniffs. "the healer should be here for the little dragon child soon, this isnt a very big town"
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Kendal looks over and sees Sorne. "That's good. In the mean time, I'm hungry and need to get something to eat." Kendal heads over to the door where Sorne stands. "Anyone want anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Sorne looks at the dwarf from across the room"is that all u think about, dwarf?"
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 pm

"Food, sleep, and my friends. Besides, there's nothing I can do here anyway. I'm no healer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 pm

"fine, bring me a rabbit"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 pm

"Actually according to the guard it'll take a few days." Andromaeda mumbled something. "I'll just have...I dunno. Pick something; whatever it is I'll eat it." She really seemed distracted at the moment. "Arianrhod will need water and soup. Non-solid foods."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Kendal nods in Andromaeda's direction. He then looks over to Sorne. "I can only promise you well-done rabbit. my style of hunting is limited to smoking the rabbits out of the hole and then roasting them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:19 pm

sorne grabs his bow, "i think ill catch my rabbit, it might be faster that way'
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:28 pm

"Both of you. Stop. The inn has a kitchen; just go ask the innkeep for food. Tell him what you want and they'll even bring it up to our rooms." She didn't look away once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

sorne goes and has a rabbit sent up to his room
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Kendal goes and orders up a large steak, some meat and noodle soup for Andromaeda, and some chicken broth for Arianrhod. He brings up some extra water with him to the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:38 pm

sorne eats his rabbit and uses one of the bones to pick his teeth
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Kendal when you get back to the room with a small cart of food, you hear yelling. When you arrive, Andromaeda has an eldritch blast powered up and ready to fly at the stranger in the room.

She's very tall, and very scantily clad in leather armor that you would think couldn't cover enough to be considered armor. She has dusty tan skin, with a long red-leather tail. You can see swirling under the long-skirt of her armor that she has digigrade, hooved feet. The most impressive element of her appearance is the large wings, resembling a hybrid between a bat and insect wing. ((Kinda like the creatures from Avatar. Best example I have)) Flowing between them is long amber-orange hair with six black-tipped horns poking out of it. It crosses your mind. Graz'zt had six horns.

She's holding her hands up. "Easy! Easy! I could sense summat I meh fix. Jes' pass a tic tae let mahself explain!" Her accent suggests she's from Coromyr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Sorne draws his bow and aims at the stranger"what is your reason for being here"
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Kendal gets out from behind the cart and readies a firebolt. "You have 20 sec to explain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:49 pm

"5....4...3....2..."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:59 pm

"ACH! Ah'm seyin' I sensed summat wrong in here. Summat wot smelled of yon Abyss. Particularly summat wot smelled of Graz'zt. Ah dun like him, so Ah ken to be curious. Jus' lookin' intae it really!"

Make an Insight check on the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Kendal makes an Insight Check
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:00 pm

The member 'Tayen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:01 pm

sorne makes an insight check
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:01 pm

The member 'sorne' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Both of you get the feeling that this stranger isn't a shining moral compass, but she does hate Graz'zt. She hates him enough to want to meddle, and helping with Arianrhod would certainly be constituted as meddling. ((Sorne I'm assuming that someone caught you up on how Graz'zt cursed Arianrhod))

Andromaeda doesn't get it. "Get the hell out of this room. Now."
"Nae, Ah want to help."
Andromaeda launches the blast, but it just fizzles out when it reaches the stranger. "Ye'll have to do better than that. Mah nem is Minae, by the way." She saunters up to Arianrhod. "Ooch, this dinnae look well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:15 pm

sorne puts his bow away and slowly extends his claws, watching carefully
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Kendal gets between the newcomer and the food. "You said you wanted to help. How do you plan to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)   Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorne, Kendal and Andromaeda (And Arianrhod when she's concious)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next