The Balance of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here chik chik chicken...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

Here chik chik chicken... Empty
PostSubject: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Valtheran as you and Markus are leaving the arena and chatting, a dwarf gets thrown out the inn. Three others run after him. Arianrhod steps out a moment later, taking up a defensive stance. "GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE I SKIN YOUR HIDES." They ran away, clearly scared.

It's normal Arianrhod, or so you think, for a moment. You see two polished black horns sticking up. As she turns to go back into the inn, you see a silver plate has formed on her face, much like the armor of a silver dragon.

Back inside the inn, she pays the tabs of the dwarves. "Sorry for the trouble."
Back to top Go down
https://balanceoffate.forumotion.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Valtheran blinks. "Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Markus shakes his head. "What, or who, the hell was that? I think we both missed something."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

"Um... she was about 3 LAST NIGHT. Yea, we missed something."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 pm

"You missed quite a bit. This is what happens when you just go off on your own and ignore us."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Markus looks from Valtheran to the dwarf. "Who the hell are you?"

Kendal, Markus is a human that looks remarkably like Valtheran, only slightly darker, and he has green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Kendal looks at the new guy. "I'm Kendal. I would call myself Valtheran's companion but obviously he doesn't consider me as such." He glares at Valtheran.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Valtheran is extremely confused. "Ok. Just tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Ariahrod turns and glares at him. "No. You don't get to know that. You weren't here." She returns to her drink. Her tail is slowly twitching angrily.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

He shrugs. "Fine. Don't tell me. I'm used to working without all the information."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm

"Valtheran, when are you going to get it through your thick skull? I don't care what happened to you in the past, as that is in the past. If you keep dwelling on it you are going to destroy yourself and everyone around you. You freaking left us for a tree branch instead of helping to take care of Arianrhod when she needed help the most. And you want to know what makes it worse? She trusted you. She trusted you and you just left her for a freaking tree branch. Hows that for an explanation?"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm

"Why do you think I WENT for the tree branch? Its so when I self-destruct, I only hurt myself. No one else gets involved. Arianrhod, I give you the opportunity to look inside my head. You'll see that I'm telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Arianrhod slams down her mug. "Maybe I wanted to take that risk. Maybe I just wanted a friendly face nearby. I woke up in unimaginable pain as my body grew overnight. I was scared, and just wanted someone to be near." She walks over to Valtheran. "I have had my ass handed to me by a dragonborn that later killed the King of Amn and I still survived. I think I can handle your "self-destruct" moment." She turns and stomps up the stairs to her room, Andromaeda following close behind.

Valtheran, she was so close that only you could see it. She was crying as she spoke to you.

Last edited by DM of this Party on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:38 pm

"Like I said, whatever happened to you in the past, is in the past. Don't let it screw up your future." Kendal looks up the stairs that Arianrhod went up, and then went outside to a nearby field.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Valtheran follows her. "I'm not gonna make excuses for this, but please explain exactly how I was supposed to know that you'd be healed here?"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm

She slams the door in your face, locking it. Andromaeda had barely snuck in, getting a small corner of her robes stuck in the door. She pulled it out.

Markus sighed. "Now that was low." Just then the hawk from earlier landed on his shoulder. "Oh? Juliny's getting fast." He took the message and looked at it. "Shit no wonder." He looks up at you. "Sorry, Valtheran. I gotta go. One of the northern outposts is getting attacked. A great eagle and elf is due to land at any moment to carry me to it. It was great to see you again." He hugged you. "I feel bad for leaving, but I gotta see if I can snatch just a bit of the might you've had. There are people who need me to be a hero." He walked off before turning. "I think you need to start looking at yourself as a hero. Otherwise, we may not meet again...." He runs out just as a giant eagle big enough to carry several people landed. He jumped on and it took off into the distance.

You hear Arianrhod's door unlock. Andromaeda peers her head out. "She's pissed, but I convinced her to hear you out. Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Valtheran blinks in surprise. "Why are you helping me? You hate me." He shrugs. "Meh. Forget about it." He walks in.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Kendal comes back from the field and enters the room.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Arianrhod was staring out the window. "Valtheran I didn't expect you to know that I would be healed. I was in pain even as a three-year-old. Why do you think I passed out? Scales were growing, my horns were trying to come in...not to mention even now I can feel my wings trying to grow underneath my skin. I don't know why, but I felt safe around you. Like nothing would hurt me when you were near. Like the pain wasn't all that bad...."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Valtheran pales. "Oh shit. I... didn't know that. I can see why you're angry. If you'll excuse me, I'll not sully you with my presence any longer. Besides, I need to find a good solid tree to beat my head against."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 pm

He walks out, already silently abusing himself.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:20 pm

"Think you got to him finally?"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Arianrhod chases after you, grabbing your arm. "It's partially my fault. I had no way to tell you I was in pain, and assumed you'd know cause I was all sweaty and pale. Just...get your head out of your ass next time and consider that your friends want you around."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Val pulls his arm out of her grip. "None of this is your fault. It's all mine. I should have known that I was that important and that you were hurting that badly. You deserve better then what I can give." He keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:48 pm

"GET YOUR ARSE BACK IN HERE VALTHERAN!" Kendal is standing there, in a pose of pure confidence. His eyes reflect similar, and something much more. "Don't try to run away. Running away solves nothing. It only delay's the problem. Get your butt in gear and face your problems. Deal with them directly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here chik chik chicken...   Here chik chik chicken... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here chik chik chicken...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: