The Balance of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Recent Lack of Posting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayen

My Recent Lack of Posting Empty
PostSubject: My Recent Lack of Posting   My Recent Lack of Posting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm

I know I haven't been posting anything for a while. I just needed a rather long break from this. Don't take it personally, most things normally lose interest for me after a few months. When I come back tho, it's always with a vengeance. I'm thinking I'll be posting again next week, so we can get back into it again.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

My Recent Lack of Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Recent Lack of Posting   My Recent Lack of Posting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 pm

I don't have a problem with it. I had just gotten out of a break myself, and if anything this is giving me a chance to get Valtheran where I need him to be at, as well as develop some ideas on Kendal. I don't know what my schedule is for next week, but once I get it I'll go ahead and post it. If ever you need another break, go ahead and let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://balanceoffate.forumotion.com

My Recent Lack of Posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section :: Rules :: Announcements-
Jump to: