The Balance of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Flames of Chult

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

In the Flames of Chult Empty
PostSubject: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:49 pm

When Sklarath lands, you find yourself & Andromaeda standing on a large plateu. Deep cuts zig-zag it, and you realize those are from Dragon claws. A Cobalt Dragon guides you to a room with Andromaeda, and she is looked over and given bitter medicine to relieve her nausia.
It's a rather open room, with space for Almechai and Nath'Suillaruin to rest. They proceed to collapse in their half of the room; the 5 hour flight wore them out.
"Oh look, there's a door and a platform so they can go flying. Amazing." Andromaeda points to the open platform, a gentle sea breeze blowing in.
Back to top Go down
https://balanceoffate.forumotion.com
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Kendal you hear a knock on the door and a guard opens it.
"Your friends Rena and Valtheran are here to see you." He opens the door and walks in.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:12 pm

"Kendal? Andromadea? when did you get here?" Valtheran pokes his head in.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 pm

"About five minutes ago. How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 pm

"Quite a while. Enough time for a LOT of stuff to happen."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Andromaeda waves at Valtheran. "Oh, we've had our fair share of trouble ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:54 pm

"Oh? Like what?"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Andromaeda gets a bit of a nervous look on her face. "I got attacked by my brother and then I got pregnant and then I got sick so I had to abort the pregnancy and I still don't feel all that good and it was kinda funny to break the news to Kendal but I didn't enjoy getting sick," she says in one big breath.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Kendal is kinda shocked. He didn't think she could hold that much air in her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:44 am

"I think I'll let Rena tell you about our troubles. She can explain better then i can."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 pm

"Well, when we left we were stalked by one of Graz'zt's many brats, then we were attacked by a Green Dragon, then we met a tiefling who nearly killed us, oh and Eskarramon abandoned us and left us to our own devices, but Zebukiel, a Gray Dragon, found us, then we all came here, then I killed said tiefling, then I got attacked by something else today but we're not sure what. And that was our adventure."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:27 pm

"Sounds more interesting than ours..." Kendal looks rather bummed. He actually was kinda bored, tho the experiences he had were more... intense.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:34 pm

"Trust me. We would have been GLAD to be bored."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Rena yawns and turns into a ferret before climbing and perching on Valtheran's shoulder. Andromaeda chuckles. "Too bad I can't do a trick like that."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Kendal looks over at Andromaeda with yet another one of those smiles. "You don't need to. Besides, ferrets aren't really my type."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:40 am

He smiles gently at Rena. "You want us to give you some privacy?"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:52 pm

She stares at you a moment. "I suppose but if something attacks me it's all your fault." She jumps off your shoulder and slips through a crack in the paneling of the platform and leaps off, turning into an eagle to let he winds lift her up.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Kendal looks after her. "Ok, now THAT was a neat little trick."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Andromaeda chuckles and stretches. "I think I'll roam a bit. You boys catch up, hmn?" She steps out the door, Nath'Sullaruin following close.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Kendal sits down next to the wall. "Soooo...."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 pm

"Kendal, I'm worried. Something's happening soon, something big and I have no idea what. Just know that it involves Graz'zt and his family. And Rena possibly... dying." He looks at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:07 pm

"Well, I'm feeling something. Something in the flow of magic. Like it's building up, and it feels like a thunderstorm, and soon it will unleash it's torrent."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:12 pm

"So I'm having visions and you're feeling something. This is gonna suck."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Kendal gets up. "Well, there's only one thing we can do. Train. and eat. and train. and maybe have some quality time with our girls. and train some more."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
DM of this Party

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Before you can respond Valtheran, the shudders to the flight deck open and Karrn enters. "Valteran, we found something. Something you and Kendal should see." He turns. "Get on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Flames of Chult   In the Flames of Chult Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Flames of Chult
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next